Friday, December 9, 2005

Jet-setting to Paris

Friday was quite an interesting day to say the least. It started out with a huge snow storm and UPS knocking at my door. As noon came around, the sun was out and the snow was mostly melted. By 2PM, I decided to go to Paris with my roommate Susana on a last minute trip and at 6PM I was on my way 35,000 feet in the air above JFK airport.

What did we go to Paris for you ask? I had no idea. What did we end up doing there? Eat, eat, and eat - a culinary adventure of sorts. I didn't go to a single tourist attraction there. The closest that I came to one was walking by the Notre Dame and Pont Neuf, but that's just cause it happened to be along the way home from our Saturday night dinner in a restaurant on Ile Saint Louis.

Here's how it all began:



This was suprisingly tastier than it looks. Having traveled extensively, flying 4 times a week for a period of over 2 years, I must say that this was probably one of the best economy class meals I've ever had, of course this is all relatively speaking. Stay tuned, in a couple hours time ti will be morning on Saturday in Paris...

No comments:

Post a Comment