Friday, December 9, 2005

An early Christmas

Santa came knocking at my door dressed in a brown pair of pants and matching brown button-up shirt delivering a slew of boxes from the North Pole (aka Amazon.com). If you didn't already know, Santa secretly works for UPS 364 days of the year. So the other day, actually it was just Wednesday, I went on a shopping spree on Amazon because my credit card company, American Express, gave me a 25% off gift certificate from American Express, finally giving me an excuse to get a Cuisinart and Kitchen-aid. 


Needless to say, I milked that gift certificate for all that it was worth - up to $150 off of $600. Check out the receipt - take off another $25 rebate from Kitchen-Aid and the mixer only set me back $104.58 and it only took 2 days even with Super Saver Shipping (aka hand-delivered by Sherpa and Mule). Be on the lookout for more Kitchen-Aid-aided pictures and posts cause I'm gonna be playing with this new toy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment